From the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CHEMISTS AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERS OF SPAIN (ANQUE) we want to provide you with the necessary information about the type of cookies used on our website, so that you have full decision-making capacity in relation to their use and the protection of your privacy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our Website. Thanks to them, information can be collected about the navigation of users on multiple variables such as, for example, the number of times the page has been visited, identify the registered user, ensure the user’s session while browsing the page, in short, information that is used to provide a better experience.
In general, cookies are classified according to three criteria: origin, duration and purpose. According to these three criteria, cookies can be:
According to their ownership or origin: own or third party.
- Own cookies: are those that we send to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by ANQUE.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by ANQUE, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies, for example, Google.
According to the time they remain active: session or persistent.
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while users access an application or web page, which disappear when the session is closed.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data remain stored on the user’s device even after the session has ended. The person responsible for the cookie can access them and can process them for a defined period, different for each cookie.
According to their purpose: (i) Technical or Operational; (ii) Preference or Personalization; (iii) Analytical or Measurement; and (iv) Behavioral advertising.
- Technical or operational cookies are those that allow the user to browse a web page and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the appearance or content of the web page depending on the type of browser, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies are those that allow the person responsible for the website to analyze the behavior of users who visit the site, in order to make improvements to it.
- Behavioral advertising cookies are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, to create profiles to display targeted advertising according to those behaviors.
Below, we provide information about the type of cookies used on this website and their purpose:
|_ga||This cookie is set by Google Analytics, the cookie is used to calculate the number of visitors, session, campaign data and track site usage, for the site is the analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Google Analytics||2 years|
|pum-550||Cookie to prevent the pop-up window from popping up again, only the first time it is entered||Popup Maker||1 day|
How to manage cookies on this website?
Except in the case of cookies defined as necessary, you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the browser you use.
In the following links you will find more information on how to configure the cookies installed in some of the most used browsers.
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For other browsers, please refer to the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Who else has access to the information?
The information that may be collected is not provided to third parties or transferred to third countries.
How long is the data retained?
This information is retained as long as you do not withdraw your consent to its use, which you can do at any time by configuring your browser as detailed in this policy, or, where appropriate, taking into account the expiration dates of the cookies used on this Site.
Updating the Cookies Policy
ANQUE reserves the right to update at any time the Cookies Policy in order to adapt it to new legal requirements or instructions published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), so we advise users of the website to visit it periodically.
For any clarification about this Cookies Policy, you can contact ANQUE at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update date : November 30, 2021.